Is your cloud HR solution UK-ready?
Be wary of non-UK native HR software
It’s a globalised market in a shrinking world. We move physical products from one side of the world to the other within a day. We buy digital content, media and entertainment as downloads on demand from servers in data centres anywhere in the world across the internet.
So why should UK based companies be wary of subscribing to online HR management software that is designed to be native for other countries?
Think local not global
Large online HR software vendors selling their products to the global market provide localisation to customise software to the specific requirements of different regions, territories and countries.
While software localisation is an established practice, the fact the software is not developed specifically for the UK can create immediate problems or be indicative of issues further down the line. These include:
- Delays to rollout – while the software is customised for UK businesses
- Functionality gaps – may not be able to deal with UK specific employment requirements
- Compliance gaps – may not be meet compliance under the UK’s employment laws
- Support gaps – UK customers may experience support of questionable capability and quality delivered from offshore
- Data sovereignty – privacy issues may arise if personal data is held offshore
HR software for the UK market with UK data from SMB
SMB HR software is UK native. The software is specifically developed and supported to meet the needs of UK companies:
- UK company – SMB is a UK company providing HR software in our home market
- UK HR software – designed, engineered, hosted and supported in the UK
- UK stored data – UK data sovereignty assures privacy and security under UK laws
To experience first-hand how SMB streamlines and prevents routine HR admin soaking up management time in UK businesses take our free 14 day trial or simply get in touch to find out more.
Image thanks to Pixabay